We accept all kinds of inquiries by web form.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, no matter how small. Please note that we may not be able to respond to some inquiries (sales, etc.).
Inquiry via web form
Thank you for visiting our website. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding product information or transaction flow.
For online inquiries, please use the form below. Please be sure to check the personal information protection policy when making inquiries.
In order to ensure communication security when the information entered by users is transmitted, the contact form uses SSL technology to encrypt and protect the information. Your personal information will be protected, so you can use it with confidence.
Personal information protection policy
TRIS Inc.(hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is committed to protecting the personal information of users and ensuring that users' In order to create a system that allows users to use this site with peace of mind, we will handle personal information collected from users based on the following personal information protection policy.
- 1. Regarding acquisition of personal information
- Our company may obtain personal information from users through various forms on this site or by e-mail.
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
- Our company may acquire necessary personal information for transactions with users and provision of services.
In that case, we will use your information only for the purposes listed below.
- ・Reply and communication regarding inquiries.
- ・Our recruitment activities and appropriate employment management at the time of recruitment.
- ・Development of new services and products, etc.
- The acquired personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the above, but it may be collected and used as statistical data without identifying individuals.
- 3. About management of personal information
- Our company maintains the accuracy of users' personal information and manages it safely.
This site uses SSL technology to encrypt and securely transmit personal information.
In addition, to improve our services, we use Google Analytics from Google, Inc. to measure the site.
Analysis may be performed through the text file "cookie" that is generated along with this, but in that case, some user information such as IP address may be collected by Google, Inc.
We use this information only to analyze site usage, create reports, and otherwise improve our services.
By using this site, you are deemed to have given permission to Google to process your data in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
*Please note that "cookies" can also be rejected by the user's browser operations. However, in that case, some functions of this site may become unavailable.
Although this site has links to other sites, we are not responsible for the protection of personal information on other linked sites.
- 4. Regarding provision of personal information to third parties
- Our company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user.
However, if we have received prior consent from the user, or if we are requested by a public institution to provide personal information based on laws and regulations that we must comply with, we will provide personal information in response to the request. may be provided.
- 5. Revision of personal information protection policy
- We will review our personal information protection policy from time to time and revise it as necessary.
We will promptly post the revised personal information protection policy.
Last updated: June 28, 2023